so i had my first celebrity sighting today. it isn't anyone very exciting so here it goes......Campbell Brown!! she used to be a host on the today show. she left and is now going to have her own show on CNN starting in September once she has her baby! and i found out today that kelly rippa lives in my building. there are apartments above my floor. and i dont know if any one who reads this will know who this is but, Danny from Real World New Orleans works at Turner too.
i had a good third day. nothing too exciting. my training person totally sucks. today when i was shadowing someone i realized that things that we had been learning were totally wrong. so that will be interesting once i start live!
funny thing happened yesterday on the way hoe from work. i totally got stuck in the subway doors and i looked like a total idiot!!! it hurt real bad too! haha...nothing to do but laugh at myself!!
well, sorry it is a sucky post but i have to pick up dry cleaning before they close.
~erin
3 comments:
Hi, NY Girl! I miss you too many times a day - and when I pull up the Healthcare page, there is your smiling mug showing off Hyso! RB's having a "wonderful" time trying to cover his job and yours.
I'll try to write you at your "regular" e-mail address so look it up. Have fun and enjoy all you've got there - - ckl
Erin,
keep you updates going. I sorry, but I laughed so hard on you being stuck in the door. I could totally picture it.
Christine
tell kelly I say hi! and dont be getting suck in anymore subway doors. by the way whenever you type subway i first think of the sanwich store. i really need to get out in the world!!!
Post a Comment